International Students: Refer a Friend!
Current international students can earn a $100 referral grant for a student they refer to the university who enrolls and attends:
- Referred student must enroll and begin attendance the next available term
- The grant will be paid to the referrer by credit to the individual’s university account
- Both students must be in good standing academically and financially for the grant to be paid
- The referred student must not previously have been a prospect for admission to the university
- The grant may be earned once per calendar year
To make a referral, contact Amina Ochirbat, international admissions representative, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.