To be admitted to a degree or certificate program, applicants must:
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission along with a $75 application fee.
- Complete and submit the Application for Doctoral Program, if applicable.
- Submit proof of graduation or previous credits earned. (Acceptable documents include an Issued to Student transcript, or a copy of a diploma.)
- Submit a resume or summary of employment history.
- Complete a telephone interview with an Admissions Officer.
- Request an official academic transcript from the institution which awarded the applicant’s highest degree earned, to be received by the University no later than the end of the student’s first academic term.
- Submit TOEFL scores, if applicable.
Program Admission Requirements
Click here to review our admission requirements.
Join the Cybersecurity Elite
U of F Cybersecurity Education Path
Distinguish yourself and advance your cybersecurity career by following the University of Fairfax Online Cybersecurity Education Path. No matter which graduate program you pursue, all of your courses will explore relevant cybersecurity policy and management issues, and you will complete a cybersecurity project in each course. You can apply what you learn and make significant contributions in your workplace right away.