Career Services at University of Fairfax
Meet Your Career Services Team
The University of Fairfax Career Services team is available to coach you through the career preparation process, answering career-related questions, providing personalized feedback, connecting you to ideal resources and opportunities, and helping you stay focused on your ultimate career goal. No matter where you are in your career, you will have access to the full range of services that University of Fairfax Career Services provides.
DIRECTOR OF CAREER SERVICES
Wendolyn H. Larkins
University of Fairfax Career Services is ready to assist you with career planning, career preparation, and career connections. As a student or alumni, you also have 24/7 access to University of Fairfax CareerConnect, our career services portal that provides career-related tools and resources essential to career success.
Services available include:
- Customized career advice, as well as access to career videos on making your resume pop, networking, interview research, professional dress, behavioral interviews, and social media tips
- Resume writing assistance, including a resume creator, great samples, and a personalized review and feedback from a career placement specialist
- Interviewing preparation tools with valuable tips and access to premier video interviewing technology to practice and review your interview skills
- Live mock interviews with a career placement specialist
- Searchable employment postings from employers recruiting University of Fairfax graduates, as well as employment opportunities linked from reputable job search engines
- Automated job alerts by email or text notifications
- Instant online chats with career specialists to get answers to career-related questions
Connect with University of Fairfax Career Services early to gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet the ever-changing demands of the workforce. Contact us at CareerServices@ufairfax.edu or 833-388-1100 ext 4001.