The curriculum and instructions for all our programs are in English. As such, we require that international aspirants possess adequate English proficiency in a formal and academic setting in order to gain admission. As a responsible institution, we make sure that we leave no stone unturned in order to give you the best return on your investment - the time and money you spend in our university.
Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Internet-based test: a passing score of 80 or greater.
- Computer-based test: a passing score of 213 or greater.
- Paper-based test: a passing score of 550 or greater.
- Complete IELTS® with a passing score of 6.5 or greater
- Demonstrate successful completion of an English as a Second Language program from any approved ESL school located in the United States
- For students that don’t have high enough scores and need to study English first – https://esl.an.edu