Welcome International Students!
University of Fairfax has a rich history of diversity and we appreciate the cultural perspective our international students bring to our classes. The University of Fairfax is an accredited graduate university dedicated to cybersecurity. As a result, we are a leading provider of senior cybersecurity professionals to both the public and private sectors.
Why University of Fairfax?
- Academic programs offered on-campus, online, and hybrid style.
- Curriculum Practical Training allows students to work up to 40 hours a week for 1 year without affecting OPT (Optional Practical Training).
- Part–time CPT up to 20 hours a week also an option for entire academic programs.
- STEM graduates are eligible to apply for a two year extension for their OPT.
- No CPT fees.
- No health insurance required.
- No hidden fees.
- Books included as part of tuition and fees.